Friday, April 4, 2014

SOLAR Session 5

Participation: 31 Student Leaders
Cost:
Dates: January 21st, 2014
Location: Student Center 

Personal and Organizational Branding

Gregg Costanzo was asked to present on personal and organizational branding. Gregg has an incredible presentation centered around the importance of personal branding, and related the whole presentation to the importance of organizational branding as well. 

Students really enjoyed Gregg's presentation ranking it 4.75 out of 5. Some students comments were:

"I really enjoyed this presentation, I was able to reflect a lot about how I am represented online."

"I was able to take lots of information from this presentation and put it towards my professional life."

"Our organization is really going to benefit from this information."

No comments:

Post a Comment